Second Tuesday of the month, 6:30pm
Table Rock Fellowship
3610 N. Pacific Hwy.
Medford, OR 97501
JCFPA is here to provide you with the resources and support you need to make every day a successful day as a foster parent. We have open discussions about the challenges of being a foster parent as we share ideas and help each other strategize about how to be the best foster parent possible. Childcare is provided!
We also bring in professionals who provide valuable information about a variety of topics. Some examples include:
- Discussions with Mental Health Counselors
- Trainers from Portland State University
- Information about local programs like the Wrap Around Program, started here in Jackson County
- Trainers from the High Tech Crimes Task Force
- Open dialogue with representatives from DHS
Participants get a chance to enter a drawing for gift certificates to dinner, bowling, movies, ice-skating and other fun activities to share with their kids.
This is also a great opportunity to get in touch with an entire community of people who understand what it takes to mentor and help children in the foster care system.